Cerestis, inside Champagne.
Cerestis has two experimental units, based in Champagne-Ardennes:
- an unit based in Saint léger sous Brienne, in Aube.
- an other unit based in Soudron, in Marne
Cerestis can act on several departments:
- Yonne and Côte d’Or in the South
- Haute Marne and Meuse in the East
- Aisne and Ardennes in the North.
This large zone allows us to propose several pedoclimatic conditions: chalky field, loamy valleys or hillsides.
Based inside the first French agricultural region, where 62% of the territory is cultivated, Cerestis has a large sample of crops:
- Field crops (cereals, oilseed rape, maize, sunflower, sugar beets, peas…)
- Vegetables (cabbage, potatoes, onions….)
- Other crops more specific as Lucerne, opium poppy or lentils
- Grape vigne
Thanks to its farmers network, we have a selection of plots which allows us to be in line with our clients’ request.